> RESEARCH FOCUSES
- teaching focus
The groups are now taking enrollment, but not limited to the Department of Law Department of Law graduates and non- graduates , but for illegal Department of Law graduate students in addition to professional courses, other courses need to add amendments to strengthen the foundation of law jurisprudence literacy. Furthermore , in addition to focusing on professional training, to enhance the ability of students to read and to assist countries in the literature intended to Germany, Japan and postgraduate students , with particular emphasis on foreign language training , so this has advanced as Japanese, German law Readings , training graduate students of foreign language skills .
- Research focus
Maritime law , fisheries, shipping policy , maritime and aviation transport law , Marine Environmental Protection Law , marine resources ( fisheries, marine mining and energy ) Law , Maritime Law, maritime policy and marine regulations related cross-strait issues .
- Development priorities
- with the national organization change initiatives set up a " Ministry of Marine Affairs ," Law of the Sea and book collecting system information policies , full of books and materials to build the center .
- recruit teachers Maritime public law , private law , the law of the sea to reinforce research .
- actively with domestic and international law of the sea and policy research units and associated research and information exchange .
- the establishment of the Law and Policy Information website to facilitate research and inquiry .
- to strengthen the integration of the international law and domestic law of the sea , maritime transport , maritime criminal law studies .Research issues related to the two sides of the Straits Marine (vi ) strengthened.
- to promote the sustainable development of marine policy and law , the Choushe "Taiwan Law of the Sea Institute ."
- Continuing handle "Taiwan Sea Journal ," to strengthen academic exchanges.
- strengthening the domestic law of the sea and faculty exchange policy , the more substantial the Faculty .